Fire Extinguishers are to be used on small fires by competent persons if and when it is safe to do so.
Fire Extinguisher Training Course
Feel confident using a fire extinguisher in case of an emergency with our Fire Extinguisher Training Course.
In workplaces it’s common knowledge where the fire exits are located and where your fire meet up point is. However, it’s even more important for staff to know how to operate and manage a fire by using extinguishers.
To give you peace of mind, 1st Attendance offer a quick and simple Fire Extinguisher Training course that your staff can take part in. Your staff members or colleagues will be able to identify various fire types and know how to tackle them to prevent a fire becoming out of control. By taking part in our 1 hour course, your team will be confident and capable in using CO2, water and other extinguishing methods.
What does the Fire Extinguisher Training involve?
The course is split into two sections and offers complete teachings in the theory of fire safety and practical training in operating fire extinguishers.
These two sections are:
Will the Fire Extinguisher training course include how to operate an extinguisher?
We want to make sure your colleagues and staff are fully prepared for a fire within your workplace. We therefore offer training and use of Water & Co2 Extinguishers on real fires, as well as demonstration of Foam Extinguishers and Fire Blankets.
The practical part of the training course allows attendees to get hands on experience in reacting and
responding to a fire. Our trained instructors will also demonstrate the correct use of a fire blanket. This
way you can see first-hand how tackling fires should be done safely, without the fear of losing time in the
event of a real fire. We’re leaders in what we do, so we have found that the best learning techniques for
fire safety are both theory and practical sessions. This way you are not overloaded with information.
Fire Extinguisher Training
The Fire Extinguisher training courses takes as little as one hour to become trained in using fire extinguishers. The theory and practical parts of the session are half an hour each.
Does 1st Attendance Fire Extinguisher Training Course comply with the law?
All of our courses help your business meet the legal requirements as outlined in the UK Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005. For more information about your responsibilities as a business visit gov.uk.
What does the Fire Extinguisher Training include?
In our Fire Extinguisher Training course, you will gain knowledge and practical information in:
- Certificates for all participants (individually named)
- 3x Certificates for your business (all participants named)
- Fire Extinguisher Selection Guide for every participant
- Fire Training advice
Fire Warden Jacket per location (related course only)
- Fire Warden Helmet Stickers (construction sites only)
- Duties & Maintenance Schedule Handout (related course only)
- FREE Fire Extinguisher or Fire Blanket VOUCHER (CLICK)
The Benefits of our Fire Extinguisher Training Course
- Flexible location – we come to you!
- Catered for groups of all sizes
- Specifically designed course meeting all legal requirements
- Theory and practical learning combination
- Designed to give you full confidence in operating a fire extinguisher
- Hands-on experience using fire extinguishers on real fires.
- Bolt-on courses available
- Individually named certificate for all participants
Just Some of Our Satisfied Customers
Club 3000 Bingo
David Ross Education
Hotel Du Vin
Avon Wildlife Trust
Mill Rythe Park
Housing for Women