Fire Warden Training Courses Bristol
Looking for Fire Warden Training for your Bristol business?
We are leaders in fire safety training for staff within any workplace in Bristol and the UK. You can rely on us to ensure your staff feel comfortable and confident in all duties and responsibilities of becoming a Fire Warden. We know how busy your workplace can be, this is why we provide a flexible and easy-digestible fire safety courses to suit you.
Our Fire Warden Training course has been specially designed to ensure you will gain all the legal knowledge and skills in the essential requirements of; fire safety, evacuation procedures, prevention, and practical use of safety equipment.
Get a quote for your Fire Warden Training with us
At 1st Attendance, we want to make getting your fire warden training as easy as possible. Our fire instructors are more than happy to come to your workplace. However, we do understand that some establishments don’t have the room or outdoor space for training to take place.
Our training sessions are usually divided up into a theory and practical session. We have a meeting room and space in our car park for both parts of the training to take place.
How to find us?
We can be reached from Bristol City Centre via M32 in around 20 minutes by car. There are also public transport options via First Bus that take around 35-50 minutes depending on route
Address: 1st Attendance Ltd, 124 North St, Bristol, BS16 5SE
Directions (by car from Bristol City Centre)
- Via Temple Back, take M32 to Bromley Heath/A4017 in Winterbourne
- Continue to Badminton Rd/A4017/A432
- Turn right onto Badminton Rd/A4017/A432
- Turn left on to Downend Rd
- Continue straight , you will find us on the right
Does 1st Attendance provide parking?
Of course! we’re based within a small industrial park so there are spaces available.
If the car park is full, there is parking available on the high street and nearby street parking.
Get in touch today
We’re happy to answer any queries you may have. Please see our contact details below or click on our ‘Get a quote’ button to receive an instant quote from us.
Need an instant quote?
What does the Fire Warden Training course involve?
The course is split into three sections and offers complete teachings in the theory of fire safety and
provides a practical session.
These 3 sections include:
About Fire Wardens
Our Fire Warden Training course teaches you how to become fully knowledgeable in what to do in the event of a fire. You’ll become completely confident and have a clear understanding in the responsibilities and duties of a Fire Warden. This will include; safe evacuation, prevention of fires and hands on experience in tackling and controlling a fire.
A Fire Warden is responsible for ensuring that fire regulations are upholded at all times. Their essential duties are to keep the workplace and employees safe from fire.
Who can be a Fire Warden?
In simple terms, anyone can become a Fire Warden. You can begin our Fire Warden Training course at any level and with no previous knowledge. From carers to office workers, we can facilitate your Fire Warden training to suit your workplace.
We group our courses into sectors so that if a smaller number of your team is attending, they get the most appropriate training for your business, regardless of your location or size. An example of this is the childcare and nursery warden and marshal training that we offer, where we focus on employees’ duty of care and responsibilities when it comes to evacuating small children.
We provide all the information and knowledge to ensure you will be a skilled and competent Fire Warden at the end of it.
Does 1st Attendance Fire Warden Training comply with the law?
All of our courses help your business meet the legal requirements as outlined in the UK Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005. For more information about your responsibilities as a business visit gov.uk.
The Benefits of Fire Warden Training
- Flexible location options- we come to you or you can visit our Bristol classroom
- Catered for groups of all sizes
- Specifically designed course meeting all legal requirements
- Theory and practical learning combination
- Designed to give you full confidence in the duties and responsibilities of a fire warden
- Hands-on experience using fire extinguishers on real fires.
- Fire blanket demonstration
- Bolt-on courses available
- Individually named certificate for all participants
What does the Fire Warden Training include?
With our Fire Warden Training course you will gain:
- Certificates for all participants (individually named)
- 3x Certificates for your business (all participants named)
- Fire Extinguisher Selection Guide for every participant
- Fire Training advice
Fire Warden Jacket per location (related course only)
- Fire Warden Helmet Stickers (construction sites only)
- Duties & Maintenance Schedule Handout (related course only)
- FREE Fire Extinguisher or Fire Blanket VOUCHER (CLICK)
Just Some of Our Satisfied Customers
Club 3000 Bingo
David Ross Education
Hotel Du Vin
Avon Wildlife Trust
Mill Rythe Park
Housing for Women