Fire Warden Training Courses
We’re leaders in fire safety training for staff within any workplace within the UK, you can rely on us to ensure your staff feel comfortable and confident in all duties and responsibilities of becoming a Fire Warden. We know how busy your workplace can be, this is why we provide a flexible and easy-digestible fire safety courses to suit you.
Our Fire Warden Training course has been specially designed to ensure you will gain all the legal knowledge in the essential requirements of; fire safety, evacuation procedures, prevention, and practical use of safety equipment.
What does the Fire Warden Training course involve?
The course is split into three sections and offers complete teachings in the theory of fire safety and
provides a practical session.
These 3 sections include:
About Fire Wardens
A Fire Warden Training course teaches you how to become fully knowledgeable in what to do in the event of a fire. You’ll become completely confident and have a clear understanding in the responsibilities and duties of a Fire Warden. This will include; safe evacuation, prevention of fires and hands on experience in tackling and controlling a fire.
A Fire Warden is responsible for ensuring that fire regulations are upholded at all times. Their essential duties are to keep the workplace and employees safe from fire.
Who can be a Fire Warden?
In simple terms, anyone can become a Fire Warden. You can begin our Fire Warden Training course at any level and with no previous knowledge. From carers to office workers, we can facilitate your Fire Warden training to suit your workplace.
We group our courses into sectors so that if a smaller number of your team is attending, they get the most appropriate training for your business, regardless of your location or size. An example of this is the childcare and nursery warden and marshal training that we offer, where we focus on employees’ duty of care and responsibilities when it comes to evacuating small children.
We provide all the information and knowledge to ensure you will be a skilled and competent Fire Warden at the end of it.
Does 1st Attendance Fire Warden Training comply with the law?
All of our courses help your business meet the legal requirements as outlined in the UK Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005. For more information about your responsibilities as a business visit gov.uk.
What does the Fire Warden Training include?
With our Fire Warden Training course you will gain:
- Certificates for all participants (individually named)
- 3x Certificates for your business (all participants named)
- Fire Extinguisher Selection Guide for every participant
- Fire Training advice
Fire Warden Jacket per location (related course only)
- Fire Warden Helmet Stickers (construction sites only)
- Duties & Maintenance Schedule Handout (related course only)
- FREE Fire Extinguisher or Fire Blanket VOUCHER (CLICK)
The Benefits of our Fire Warden Training Courses
- Flexible location options- we come to you!
- Catered for groups of all sizes
- Specifically designed course meeting all legal requirements
- Theory and practical learning combination
- Designed to give you full confidence in the duties and responsibilities of a fire warden
- Hands-on experience using fire extinguishers on real fires.
- Fire blanket demonstration
- Bolt-on courses available
- Individually named certificate for all participants
Just Some of Our Satisfied Customers
Club 3000 Bingo
David Ross Education
Hotel Du Vin
Avon Wildlife Trust
Mill Rythe Park
Housing for Women