Evacuation Chair Training Course
Feel confident in helping those unable to evacuate in the event of a fire with our Evacuation Chair Training Course
Evacuation chairs are an essential piece of safety equipment in numerous workplaces from offices to hospitals to nursing homes. It is extremely important that staff within your workplace are fully trained in using this piece of equipment in the event of a fire. Training in fire evacuation chairs helps ensure absolutely everyone in your building can be evacuated quickly and safely.
A disabled or mobility impaired individual will rely solely on another individual to help them in the event of a fire. Learn more about how your staff members can become fully trained in using and operating a fire evacuation chair.
Where does the Evacuation Chair Training take place?
At 1st Attendance Staff Fire Safety Training, we pride ourselves in arranging your Fire Marshal Training to suit you. So, what better than to deliver the course at your premises? Our instructors can deliver site-specific information based on your fire procedures and building layout.
More about Evacuation Chair Training
Who can take part in the Evacuation Chair Training?
This course has been set up to cater to people who are required to assist in the evacuation of non-ambulant persons.
What is Evacuation Chair Training?
Evacuation chair training helps give full support to your staff for complete and competent operation in using an Evacuation Chair.
What's Included in the Evacuation Chair Training?
This course will allow your staff to be fully prepared in how to evacuate others using an evacuation chair.
- An introduction to the evacuation chair & it uses
- Limitations of use and safety considerations
- Fire action procedure overview
- The principles of horizontal phased evacuation
- Assembling the evacuation chair ready for use
- Practical use with the Evacuation Chair with our mannequins
The Benefits of our Evacuation Chair Training
- Flexible location options- we come to you!
- Site specific training tailored to your workplace
- Catered for groups of all sizes
- Specifically designed course meeting all legal requirements
- Theory and practical learning combination
- Designed to give you full confidence in the use of an evacuation chair in the event of fire.
- Hands-on experience using evacuation chairs with mannequins.
- Bolt-on courses available
- Individually named certificate for all participants
Just some of our satisfied customers
Club 3000 Bingo
David Ross Education
Hotel Du Vin
Avon Wildlife Trust
Mill Rythe Park
Housing for Women